Monday, October 17, 2011

Our CSE Exam & Hamada Gaku Look-Alike

I woke up at 5:30am yesterday to attend Civil Service Examination, an eligibility to take after or during every course in College you're attending. :) It is similar to NEAT ( National Elementary Assessment Test), NSAT (National Secondary Assessment Test) and NCEE (National College Entrance Examination). These EXAMINATIONS enumerated are being held before entering levels of education to see the assessment of each students. Anyway, this is just a SIMPLE explanation for you to understand the National Examination here in the Philippines. :)


To continue, my husband woke up after me and starts to cook breakfast immediately. (Imagine! He didn't even brushed his teeth. Rather, he proceeds to our kitchen & cook. XD) I waited for 30 minutes while watching TV through cable channels. But my eyes are still sleepy though I took an early sleep last Saturday night. Pfffft!!!! >.< Then, he told me to get bath while waiting for my food. Oh well, I did what he said! I went upstairs & took a bath. After 45 minutes of prepping myself, I returned to our kitchen & eat breakfast with him.

We both decided my husband will drive me all the way to Cam. National High School. Since our condominium is quite far away from the said school, I came early same as those graduated students whose at the gate area for room searching. Before leaving, my husband gave me a "kiss" on my lips. Thank God nobody noticed us! ^^ Then, I looked at the bulletin board for my room assignment & its location. I suppose to go on the second floor after finding the Registrar's Office few minutes after but I was wrong! My room was somewhere the left most of the front building. Pffft!!! >.< Oh well, I got lost!!! If you can only imagine how those buildings in that school scattered around the big area, you'll definitely get lost! :[ Thank God, my room was just located at the ground floor.


I came in our classroom filled with people from early to late 20's plus ONE 30 year old woman. Then, I saw two proctors. One is talking at the front and the other is busy managing the other information sheet before begin the examination. For me to know my seat number, I have to look at the paper posted at the wall outside our classroom. My seat is "7". And our seating arrangement is boy-girl one seat apart. When I finally take a seat, I looked at my left side, I saw a HAMADA GAKU's look-alike!! XDD Want to see Hamada Gaku's face?? Here it is:




That's him!!! :)) That's Hamada Gaku, a lead actor in the drama PIECE VOTE with TATSUYA FUJIWARA (cameo). His face is totally same as his!!! \(^____^)/ I was surprised seeing that look-alike seating at my left side. :)) Everytime I turn at the left, I can't control my eyes looking at him. In fact, he's more cuter than HAMADA's. :)) I don't know why all of a sudden he'll be appearing in front of me. Huh!! I want to see him again & have a picture of him to bring you an evidence. But! When will it be??? o.O Forget it!!! As long as I enjoyed every bit of his face, IT'S ENOUGH!!! :)))

Let's proceed!!! Our examination began at 8:46 & it should be 3 hours long. So, we were ONLY allowed to finish our examination at 11:46. On the way of answering those questions, I keep on looking at him sometimes. XDD Why???? THOSE FUCKING KISSABLE LIPS ARE DESTRUCTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it!!!! \(^______^)/ Good thing, I can still focus on my answers. :))) But he was ahead of me 15 minutes before time so I didn't have the right time to talk with him. :(((


At 12NN, my husband came & I told him at the car about HAMADA GAKU's look-alike. :) I even shared him some information when we finally came home. ^^ But I didn't mentioned those kissable lips. XDDD

2 comments:

  1. cno b tlga yng c gaku?? cute nmn pwo mkhang bta p kng tgnan eh. tska may asawa k n!! XD d m n dpt inaa2pag ang mga bgay n yn! Hoy!!!! grbe lngs!!! - Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH~ Sori at ngayon lang ako nakareply sayo, Jaz. :/ Sobrang busy kasi eh. Manganganak na ako sa March~ Sama ka sa delivery room?? XD nyahahahahaha~ Joke lang!!! Gwapo naman si Gaku ah?? :) hehehehe~ pero mas gwapo yung nakatabi ko. XD

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here