Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tatsuya Fujiwara In A Drama

Yesterday morning, I supposedly update our LJ community for Tatsuya-san but I'm no longer allowed to post some spazzes about him without an approval. *It hurts!* So what I did I stayed on his Baidu Bar for like one hour to search for some "oldies" projects of him. Suddenly, his appearance in a drama surprised me upon clicking the given link! \(^_____^)/ At first, I didn't recognized his back but my eyes starts to wander around & found him in the corner. Proof? Here it is my snipped images of him:





You really can't recognize him if you don't know his body appearance from back to front. I recognized him due to his quite shining long hair which was seen during his SHINTOKUMARU days rehearsals. :)) Look around the Youtube and you will see his Shintokumaru rehearsals OR visit this LINK for the videos: WORDPRESS. And there's another one:




In this scene, you can hear TATSUYA-san voice!! \(^_____^)/ So cute!! :)) If you want to see the VIDEO, you can go to this LINK: TUDOU. Enjoy~!!!! :))

TAKE NOTE: Upon viewing the video, you can see Tatsuya-san appeared around 00:55 holding a folder. :)) Here's the snipped image of him:


By the way, sorry for the blurred video. :(( This is only what I've got interesting yesterday. I'll find soon a clearer version of this! :)) Hopefully!! \(^____^)/

5 comments:

  1. Hello! C Joseph poh eto!! Dmaan lng pra mgcoment. d tlga nla2yo s mga blog m ang pngalang tatsuya fujiwara. d q alm kng gaano k ka-fan nya pro s nkkta q mkhang msaya k nmn s gngwa mong spazz. i will try 2 wtch d above mentiond vdeo link & mgco-coment bck p aq. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah!!! :D tlgng me gnun? hanga aq sau dhl recognize mo xa. kht likod, alm m ng xa nga yn. :) c Jessica poh 2. bmcta @ ngcoment lng! c joseph kc eh. :D inimbitahan aq 2 see ur blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait lng! anong drma yng nsa post m? ang cute n tatsuya! \(^_____^)/ kht blurred, mkkta m p rn kkyutan nya. hay, bkt p kc xa p ang nggs2han m eonni? d b meron k ng Jung Il Woo ngaun? pplitn m n b xa't bblik k n s korean fndom m? - Sherly

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! :)) I <3 ur blog. ^^ cn u shw more f tatsuya-san n d near fu2re? by d way, i'm ur co-trainee undr junior level. it's me, April! you cn txt me ateh f u wnt. nsa sau nmn # q d b? tska poh kng my pnahon k 2 tell me sum infos f him, jst beep me lng ha? i totally <3 ur spazzes. :)) hope 2 hear more frm u!! tnx!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D 3rd pic2re shows tatsuya-san clearly! =)) i totally <3 him too~!!! hve u evr hd any idea abt hs fnclub meetng nxt month? ppnta rn kc kmi ng cousin q dun s sngapore. nkpg-aus kc kmi dun s cousin nyang jap pra m-settle ung fnclub regstration nmin @ mkpnta nga s fan meetng nya. do u hve any idea f ds thng?? d b fan k rn n tatsuya?? - Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here