Thursday, October 13, 2011

KAIJI 2 Press Conference Video

Yesterday, after I read about KAIJI 2 article in Tokyohive, I found out a video of the stars/main casts posted at HoriPro's Youtube channel last 6th of October this year. I may literally unaware of their conversations with the host, Tokyohive already explained some points of it. Here is now the video:

 

As you can see, ALL of them were having a good time talking with the host. But what we don't see was Tatsuya-san's condition. Like what I've said in the previous post today, his eyes looks tired and sleepy but he can still manage to ride on their conversations. :) I hope he's doing fine right now despite of his busy schedule for his another onstage production. I'll wait for you, Tatsuya-san!!! \(^___^)/ RDTF family loves you!!! Mwah!!!!

SIDE NOTE: Yusuuke-san, I never thought of your age as older than Tatsuya-san. :(( You look good in any angle except that mole below your lower lip. It destructs me!!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here