Friday, September 30, 2011

ME2DAY: How To turn Your Korean Homepage Into English

It's very very HARD if you don't know how to learn a little Korean when it comes to registering in ANY KOREAN SNS. But with the help of our Korean friends and instructors around the internet, it can be easy. Thanks a lot! ^^



Today, I'm going to teach you on HOW TO TURN YOUR ME2DAY KOREAN HOMEPAGE INTO ENGLISH. Someone asked me last night to help her in me2day. So, I decided to POST some of SNIPPED images of my me2day homepage. Here we go!


Before you could start turning your Korean homepage into English, you SHOULD know first where to click for you to LOG-IN. The following are the step-by-step:


Click "로그인" for you to LOG-IN. A small box will appear afterwards.


Then, click the "right most" option (ME2DAY ID) which is encircled.


Write your "username" which you entered during your registration and "password" on the box below the two options in upper area (NAVER ID & ME2DAY ID). If you're done, click "로그인". 


I was a little bit surprised after I logged in yesterday, it suppose to take me into my homepage but it didn't! The "snipped image" above will appear first before you could FINALLY go to your homepage. Click the "encircled" part and presto! You are now on your homepage!


Hover your mouse to the 1st option (encircled) on your homepage's upper area. Then, a "drop down" menu will appear.


Click the second option (encircled) on your drop down menu. Afterwards, your me2day's settings will appear.


Click the encircled part of the image on your homepage. The next option settings will appear on you.


Click the last option (encircled). That's a LANGUAGE settings for your me2day homepage. A drop down menu will appear & choose "English (US)" and click the "left option" (in color violet) below your language setting. That's it! :) To test if your homepage has changed, click ANY options around your homepage area. ^^

Gomawo!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comments Here