Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What is STIGMATA?

Do you know STIGMATA? Have you ever met or at least known someone who's suffering from STIGMATA? I'm not here talking about the eye defection. I'm talking about an "unexplainable" wounds you could see around your palm, head, sole of your feet, back and side of your body with pain.


Just this morning, I tried to search for an evidences of this phenomena. And I found out that even the early generations of this world had at least one or few people suffering this kind of paranormal suffering. In fact, those people who are really devoted to God are the ONLY ONES prone to suffer. But! These wounds will soon to heal or vanish. In short, there's no need to consult a doctor to heal it.

Then, upon watching those pictures in the other sites, I noticed one thing! They are all in either a "cross sign" or "hole" surrounded by blood. Take note, these bloods are not the REAL blood according to the experts of this phenomena. However, you will be experiencing a pain from inner side and not from the wounds. I don't know how deep that pain is but it's definitely a pain from Jesus' torture & suffering when he was in Nazareth for execution. You can read this SIMPLE blog post about it: STIGMATA BLOG POST. It will help you to "understand" about the Stigmata phenomena. And I'll show you some of the pictures of people who suffered from stigmata. Here it is:





For more pictures, you can see them all at this LINK: STIGMATA IMAGES. It's up to you if you want to believe it or not. But for me, IT'S ALL REAL!!! :)

Before I could end this blog post, I found 3 signs of concluding a wound as a STIGMATA. Here's my snipped photo from a particular site:

TAKE NOTE: In a certain site again, I found out that there's a signs of having a stigmata in the future. The 1st sign is you will see Jesus and His family in either in your dreams or when you are awake. 2nd sign, you can have apparent accidents or seeing apparitions from hell. It's weird but these has something to do with your stigmata appearances in your body in the future. But DON'T BLAME ME because either me, myself, is quite amused of this facts. However, I'd rather have the 1st sign than the 2nd sign. And remember, don't forget to pray ALWAYS whether you have those signs & appearances or not yet to keep your safe and far away from danger. Jesus is always good to us!!! :)


Leave a comment/message below if you have want to say something! ^^ Thank You!!!



2 comments:

  1. nkktkot nmn!! :( kht holy possession yn, prng d m mttnggal ung fear m insyd. :( - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Jessica! Ganyan naman ang REALITY ng stigmata na yan. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here