Wednesday, October 19, 2011

How To Create NATE Account & Have A Korean Cyworld

Honestly speaking, I am not aware of God giving me a BIG CHANCE to have a Korean Cyworld.... FINALLY! It's been a couple of years since I dreamed of creating a CYWORLD account. But due to my busy schedule, I didn't got a BIG BREAK on this. In fact, though I can read Korean suymbols, I still can't understand the majority of it. T^T So, I am here to POST a "shortcut" for you to have a KOREAN CYWORLD through NATE without SUBMITTING YOUR ID WITH SIGNATURE & BIRTHDAY! And since my friend in FACEBOOK is asking me for a help, I'm willing to do this! Here we go!!!



First of all, go to this LINK: NATE SITE And don't forget to FOLLOW the HIGHLIGHTED AREA.

Then, follow these images for more steps:

STEP ONE:

 
Click the "highlighted" option in the picture.

STEP TWO:


You should select the 3rd option as it is for all "FOREIGNERS" registration.

STEP THREE:


Enter your NAME in CAPITAL LETTERS! Then, hit the RED BUTTON.

STEP FOUR:


Enter your NAME, BIRTHDATE (yyyy/mm/dd) in drop down menu & choose your GENDER (male in left & female in right).

STEP FIVE:


These are just an agreement. CHECK those "small boxes" in highlighted area. Then, hit the RED BUTTON below.

STEP SIX: 

Click the HIGHLIGHTED area for you to proceed to the next step.

STEP SEVEN:
Ok! Can you see those OPTIONS with a CIRCLES on their left side? You can EITHER choose the 1st or 3rd option. The only DIFFERENCE is ONCE you've entered your CELLPHONE NUMBER, in the 1st option, you are only going to RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE FOR YOUR VALIDATION NUMBER. While on the 3rd option, a REPRESENTATIVE will CALL you upon entering your CELLPHONE NUMBER. It's up to you which one will suits you better. ^^ By the way, ONCE you entered your NUMBER, don't forget to validate it THROUGH clicking the RIGHT MOST BUTTON. (I didn't mean the RED BUTTON, ok?) Then, ENTER the NUMBER you've RECEIVED from CALL OR TEXT at the LAST EMPTY BOX JUST ABOVE THE RED BUTTON. Click the RED BUTTON once you're finished!

TAKE NOTE: Have you seen the DROP DOWN MENU below those OPTIONS? Choose your COUNTRY CODE like (+63) for Philippines.

STEP EIGHT:


Input your DESIRED USERNAME (1), PASSWORD (2 & 3), COUNTRY (drop down menu), BIRTHDAY (drop down menu), VALID EMAIL ADDRESS (I suggest you to have a GMAIL account for you to receive IMMEDIATELY your ACTIVATION NUMBER again) Then, hit the RED BUTTON

STEP NINE: 
Another WINDOW will open & you should enter the ACTIVATION NUMBER (below) you've received in your EMAIL ACCOUNT.





STEP TEN:








Click the HIGHLIGHTED area. The site will proceed you to the MAIN PAGE OF NATE. And at the RIGHT SIDE, you'll see this image:



Click the "MINI HOUSE" beside your NAME. That's your KOREAN CYWORLD MINIHOMPY!



TAKE NOTE: TO THOSE WHO HAD A NATE ACCOUNT ALREADY, PROCEED AT STEP TEN.


Anything to ask about my post? Submit your questions at my FORMSPRING found at the MAIN PAGE of this blog.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY POST!

10 comments:

  1. hello! i already have a naver account. should i make an account in NATE, too before i can create my cy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! You should create an account in NATE for you to ACTIVATE your Korean Cyworld account. Just follow the INSTRUCTIONS above and if any problem arises, you can send me your questions PERSONALLY on my FORMSPRING account. :) Thanks for your comment!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ateh, pwdng pa2long nmn kmi s pggwa ng kor cy?? naiinggt kc ung iba d2 s atn dhl kya mong mkgwa ng cyworld acct s ibng languages. teka, may bnanggt k s amin dti n may Jap cyw k? kmsta n un?? pwd m b kmi tlga 2ruan?? - Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've cyworld. should i make one on nate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I c ant proceed to four the site is asking my passport number hows that

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi do you have skype or qq or live msn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I click on the link "NATE LINK" although I am directed to the correct page but after completing step 1. I had only seen three options but not four. And those looks like its from SK. Could you help me out?? Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey friend - I tried to set up an account but it appears that the page formats have changed since your post - any chance you have an updated sheet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It won't work at the 1st step.

    ReplyDelete
  10. and do you know how to delete one? a nate account?

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here