Friday, December 16, 2011

Who's Not Excited For Christmas? :))

Are you really excited now for Christmas celebration? Are you preparing a lists of your gifts now? How about setting up your own Christmas decorations + Christmas tree? :) Did you feel the cold breeze greeting you whenever you're outside and go shopping for your gift items? :) Yes? Indeed, merry christmas in advance!! \(^^,)/

From being a young kid until I grew up older, I never treated this special occasion as 'an ordinary' occasion. We used to "get together" to celebrate it. In fact, we usually prepares lots of foods such as spaghetti and cakes + ICE CREAMS for appetizer. :) kekekeke~ Above all, gifts that are used to put under the tree is the MOST AWAITED MOMENT! \(^^,)/ Part of our Xmas party is gift giving. But now that I am older, I will just expect for money giving instead. I understand how my life's differ from being a kid in the past. Yeah, I admit that I enjoyed receiving gifts than money from elders and other cousins. Even some extra gifts too~ \(^^,)/

Of course, we can't leave the party without some great moments. :D And that is PICTURE TAKING!!! \(^^,)/ This is the only time that I'm jealous of my relatives for having gorgeous gadgets like cameras. :/ But now, I think I don't have to!! :D I have my own gadgets too~ :)) kekekeke~ And sometimes, if we can afford going out by the next day, we used to go somewhere we can spend a whole day before going home such as malls, halo-halo treat in a particular restaurant and visiting other relatives. :)

That's it! :) I'll blog more once our Xmas party is over. So stay tune here and I'll update you soon~
PS: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Ateh, sama ako sa inyo ni kuya para makapunta na rin ako ng Legazpi for free. Mahal na rin pala ang bayad sa van. :| Sana ibinaba na lang nila. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo nga eh! Mahal na nga ang bayad. Pati na rin nga eh gasolina eh. :/ Di ko alam kung hanggang kelan pa yan. :/

    ReplyDelete

Post Your Comments Here